PRODUCTS AND PRICING
- Save the dates
- Wedding shower and rehearsal invitations
- Wedding invitations
- Response cards with envelopes
- Response postcards
- Table numbers and die-cut table numbers
- Menus, escort, and place cards
- Thank you cards/personal stationery
- Seating chart boards
- Wrap around address labels
- Anything else on paper you can think of!
- Baby shower invitations
- Birth announcements
- Baby’s first birthday party invitation
Click over to the Invitation Process page for more information on how to get started on custom invitation design projects.
Corporate and Nonprofit
- Brand Identity Collateral (logo, business card, letterhead, etc.)
- Event invitations
- Parking information
- Menus, table numbers, place cards
Click over to the Corporate Process page to learn more about getting started on branding and custom designed marketing pieces for your business or non-profit.
TYPES OF PRINTING
I use professional grade, digital printers that produce high quality images. Digital printing is a great option for fast turnaround time and is the most cost effective method of printing.
Another great method of ‘flat’ printing. Printing presses are used, metal or plastic plates are made. Offset printing is a great option for printing on thicker, textured, paper and for using metallic inks and matching Pantone colors.
Are you a fan of luxury and the finer things in life? Then odds are a letterpress invitation is calling your name. What is letterpress? It is a type of relief printing that indents the text or image into the paper with ink.